Monday, February 7, 2011

Copyat Club: February 2011

Here we go - the copycat recipes for the past month! Remember - I post the round-up on the 7th of every month. So, please check out the links below to my fellow bloggers' pages and try out these clones at home. The Food Network Magazine has a neat section every month that features an "almost famous" recipe - perfect for the Copycat Club! I started subscribing to that magazine in the summer and I never fail to be impressed by its contents every month. I love the variety and the range of recipes from quick to fancy, casual to upscale, with an even mix from different courses. Well worth the subscription, in my opinion.

If you didn't have time email me your copycat post, feel free to add your link to the MisterLinky Widget below.

Rooster's Famous Fire Crackers by Cookie Madness


Olive Garden's Minestrone Soup


Junior's Famous Cheesecake by Me


Kadhai Murgh (Indian Chicken Curry) by Kitchen Flavors Blog

Benihana's Ginger Dressing on Salmon by Chaya of My Sweet and Savory Blog


Girl Scout Samoas AKA Caramel De-Lites on Once Upon a Plate
[35.med.BLG.Cookies.Samoas.GScouts+035.jpg

Shake 'n Bake Chicken on Once Upon a Plate


White Castle Sliders on Big Red Kitchen


Thank you everybody and please feel free to add in your link in the Widget below! For future months, email me your blog links and I'll include them in the monthly round-up.

1 comment:

kitchen flavours said...

Delicious clones. Everything looks good. Thanks for hosting! Gong Xi Fa Cai