Friday, January 7, 2011

Copycat Club: January 2011



Welcome to this month's Copycat Club (Our 4rd month!)
Enjoy!
Remember, if you didn't have time to send me your link, you can always add it below in the MisterLinky Widget :) Have a great day!

And now, the clones for the month:

Applebee's Maple Butter Blondie by Chaya of Chaya's Comfy Cook Blog


Starbucks Maple Oat Nut Scones by Tia (me)


Nutrigrain Fruit and Nut Bars on the Apartment Therapy Blog


PF Chang's Lettuce Wraps at The Culinary Life by Stephanie


Starbucks' Pumpkin Spice Latteat Babble's Family Kitchen


Bonefish Grill's Bang Bang Shrimp at Amy's Dinner


Starbucks Classic Coffee Cake by Tia @ Buttercreambarbie

2 comments:

cocoa and coconut said...

I linked up my post!
This is a great blogging club; I didn't know it existed. All these recipes look yumm

Mary Bergfeld said...

I really like this feature on your blog. Sadly, I have nothing to contribute, but I really enjoyed the recipes you have featured. Have a great day. Blessings...Mary